Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe. You can cook no-bake white chocolate raspberry cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake:
- Take of Crust.
- Provide of Nabisco OREO Pie Crust.
- Take of Filling.
- Get of Bakers White Chocolate (4 bars).
- Get of Unsalted Butter.
- Get of 8oz Philidelphia Cream Cheese.
- Get of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- Get of Extra fine white sugar.
- Take of fresh raspberries (cleaned).
Instructions to make No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate and butter. I used 30-second incraments, stirring in-between. Let cool for a few minutes afterward..
- In a seperate bowl, mix the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla until the mixture is creamy; roughly 3 minutes..
- Fold the white chocolate mixture into the cream cheese mixture, continue to fold the mixtures until they're evenly mixed..
- Next, fold in the freshly cleaned raspberries into the mixture. Be careful not to break the berries too much — a little is fine — but by keeping this to a minimal it will save the two distinct flavors in the finished cheesecake..
- Pour the mixture into the Oreo pie crust and let chill for 8 hours. Serve and enjoy :).
If you find this No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.