Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Do this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheik's syrian-creole rice pilaf recipe. You can have sheik's syrian-creole rice pilaf using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf:
- You need 2 cups of white long grain rice.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- Get 1 cup of fine egg noodles crushed.
- Take 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide 4 tbsp. of salted butter.
- Use 1 tsp. of Paul Prudhomme's Meat Magic (or your fav cajun spice).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of black pepper.
Steps to make Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf:
- In a large deep saucepan, melt the butter and then add the egg noodles and saute until they begin to turn brown. As soon as they begin to turn brown, pour the water into the saucepan. (Be very careful not to let this over cook in actually burn the egg noodles, otherwise the entire dish will taste like it's burnt.).
- Next, add the white rice, peas, meat magic and black pepper. Steer thoroughly and bring to a boil..
- Once the water boils, reduce heat to low and cover. Stir the rice often to prevent sticking to the bottom of the pan or burning of the rice..
- The rice is done when you cannot taste any crunchiness to the rice kernels (about 15-20 min)..
- This dish is definitely one of my comfort foods. Rice is just one of those things you can have any time of day… And this tasty traditional dish fits the bill perfectly. Shown with some paprika and red pepper flakes sprinkled on top. -Sheik.
If you find this Sheik's Syrian-Creole Rice Pilaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.