Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy korean chicken over jasmine rice recipe. To make mike's spicy korean chicken over jasmine rice you only need 38 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice:
- Take of ● For The Proteins.
- Use 4 of LG Fresh Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed & brined].
- Prepare 1 Can of Chicken Broth [as needed for steaming].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil [for frying].
- Take of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Pepper Corns.
- Get 1 tbsp of Powdered Ginger.
- Use 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare as needed of Water & Ice [enough to cover chicken].
- Use of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [all de-seeded – julienned or sliced].
- Get 1/2 of LG White Onion.
- Provide 1/2 of LG Red Onion.
- Get 1/2 of LG Green Bell Pepper.
- Get 1/2 of LG Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Get 1/2 of LG Orange Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 6 of LG Fresh Garlic Cloves [sliced].
- Get 2 of LG Jalapeños [sliced – deseeded].
- Provide to taste of Baby Corn [optional].
- Take to taste of Water Chestnuts [[optional].
- Take of ● For The Green Herbs [added last to pan – 1/2 cup each].
- You need Leaves of Fresh Thai Basil [optional].
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Get Leaves of Fresh Parsley.
- Get of ● For The Seasoning.
- Get 4 tbsp of Gochujang Korean Hot Pepper Paste [or more].
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Minced Ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Garnishes [as needed].
- Provide of Chives [for garnish].
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds [got garnish].
- Use of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare as needed of White Jasmine Rice [as per manufacturers directions].
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice:
- Rinse and trim your chicken breasts of any fat..
- Split your breasts in half and brine for 3 hours in ice cold water in fridge. Ideal temp is 38°..
- Cut brined chicken breasts into 1" cubes and place in heated pan. Fry for 10 minutes covered [you'll want your chicken moist] with chicken broth as needed. Or, until no pink juices flow once pierced..
- Add your Gochujang paste, ginger vinager, red pepper flakes and soy to pan. Add broth if needed. Mix well and fry for another 3 minutes covered. Gochujang is Koreas favorite pepper paste..
- Fully cooked and seasoned chicken pictured. Cover with wrap until needed to keep chicken moist..
- Your fresh vegetables needed pictured..
- Julienne and/or slice your vegetables. I'll usually pre-slice my vegetables and bag them for times sake..
- Fry all of your hard vegetables [reserve your leafy herbs] until just slightly limp. You'll want some crisp to them. Then add your leafy herbs and heat at the finish for 1 minute..
- Plate rice, then vegetables and chicken on top for service. Garnish with chives, cilantro and/or sesame seeds. Serve with soy sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.