How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade No Bake Mango Cheesecake
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bake Mango Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Mango Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake mango cheesecake recipe. You can cook no bake mango cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Mango Cheesecake:
- Take of digestive biscuit crushed.
- Prepare of cold butter.
- Use of agar agar.
- Use of water to soak agar agar.
- Prepare of hung curd made from 800gms curd.
- Prepare of paneer crumbled.
- Get of powdered sugar.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Alphonso mango puree.
- Provide of For the glaze:.
- Provide of agar agar.
- Take of water.
- You need of mango puree.
- Take of sugar.
Steps to make No Bake Mango Cheesecake:
- Mix crushed biscuits and cold butter well. Press it down nicely in an 8 inch round cake pan with removable bottom and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Prepare the filling: Grind agar agar to flakes and soak them in 1&1/2 cup water for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile grind paneer, sugar and curd to a smooth paste. Remove in a bowl, add vanilla extract and stir well..
- Heat the mango puree well. Cook the China grass till all the flakes are dissolved. Mix this to the hot puree. Mix well..
- Add the puree to the curd mixture and mix well. Pour this mixture over the biscuit crust and tap gently. Chill for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile prepare the glaze: Mix the the ingredients for glaze together and cook till the agar agar is dissolved.
- Pour over the cheesecake and chill for 3 to 4 hours or till cold and set. Enjoy!.
If you find this No Bake Mango Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.