Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caesar Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caesar Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caesar salad recipe. To cook caesar salad you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caesar Salad:
- Provide 1 can of flat anchovy fillets.
- You need 1 of heaping tbs Dijon mustard.
- Use 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3-4 tbs of wine vinegar, red or white.
- Use 1/2 cup of salad oil.
- Get 1 tbs of water.
- Provide 1-2 heads of romaine lettuce.
- Get 1 of raw egg.
- Provide 1/2 cup of freshly and finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- Use Handful of croutons.
Instructions to make Caesar Salad:
- Drain and finely chop 1/2 can anchovies, add to bowl with mustard and garlic, whisk together. Add wine vinegar and water, whisk in oil to make an emulsion, whisk in raw egg.
- Wash and drain lettuce, remove spine and tare into large pieces. Put in a large salad bowl, add about half the cheese,croutons, and about half the dressing. Toss to coat lettuce adding more cheese and dressing until lettuce is well coated but not soaked.
- Server immediately, if held too long it will get soggy.
If you find this Caesar Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.