Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Begin with changing the lights. Accomplish this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot smoked sausage and noodles recipe. You can have one pot smoked sausage and noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles:
- You need of smoked sausage (14 ounce).
- Use of Olive oil.
- Take of onion, sliced.
- Provide of green pepper, sliced.
- Use of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Use of parsley flakes.
- Get of Sazon (sin achiote).
- Provide of crushed red pepper.
- Get of low sodium beef broth.
- Provide of wide egg noodles.
- Provide of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take of Rotel diced tomatoes & green Chilies.
Instructions to make One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot…….
- Sauté your sliced onion and green pepper in olive oil until tender, add in your minced garlic……..
- Slice your smoked sausage into coins, sauté with your veggies until sausages are slightly browned…….
- Add in your black pepper, oregano, parsley flakes, Sazon and crushed red pepper, sauté for several minutes…….
- Add into pot your beef broth and egg noodles, cover and boil for about 5 minutes or until noodles are slightly tender……stir gently…….
- Next add in your cream of mushroom soup and Rotel tomatoes, cover and cook on low heat until noodles are tender, about 10 minutes or less, stirring occasionally……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.