Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ed's New York Style Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ed's New York Style Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ed's New York Style Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ed's new york style cheesecake recipe. You can have ed's new york style cheesecake using 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ed's New York Style Cheesecake:
- Take of (For 9-inch Spring Pan Recipe) 😊.
- You need of CRUST INGREDIENTS:.
- Use 1½ c. of crushed graham crackers (about ⅓ box of crackers).
- Get 2 T. of sugar.
- Prepare 2 T. of cinnamon.
- You need 3 T. of melted butter.
- You need of (For 10-inch Spring Pan Recipe) 😊.
- You need of CRUST INGREDIENTS:.
- Prepare 2¼ c. of crushed graham crackers (about 2/3 box of crackers).
- Take 3 T. of sugar.
- Take 3 T. of cinnamon.
- You need 5 T. of melted butter.
- Get of (For 9-inch Spring Pan Recipe) 😊.
- Use of FILLING INGREDIENTS:.
- Take 2 (8 oz) pkgs of cream cheese (Philadelphia cream cheese).
- Get 1 c. of sugar.
- Take 3 of medium eggs.
- Take 1 pint of sour cream (2 cups).
- Prepare 1 t. of vanilla extract (imitation acceptable).
- Prepare of (10-inch Spring Pan Recipe) 😊.
- You need of FILLING INGREDIENTS:.
- Provide 3 (8 oz) pkgs of cream cheese (Philadelphia cream cheese).
- Use 1½ c. of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1½ pints of sour cream (3 cups).
- Prepare 2 t. of vanilla extract (imitation acceptable).
Instructions to make Ed's New York Style Cheesecake:
- Follow same instructions for each recipe!.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING (Use electric mixer): Hand break or cut cream cheese into chunks and place in mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add and mix 1 egg at a time until smooth.
- Add and mix sour cream until smooth (not the highest speed to avoid air bubbles.
- Pour filling into pan and spread evenly.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes..
- Turn oven off and let cool in oven for 2 hours (can extend cooling time in oven the next time if cheesecake if too soft in the middle. Every oven is different) (DO NOT open oven door during cooling.).
- Remove, cover pan with foil or press-and-seal clear cling wrap, and refrigerate 24 hours. (Best after 48 hours).
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR CRUST: Grease spring pan with butter. (hand in sandwich bag works).
- Place crackers in gallon bag and crush fine with rolling pin..
- Spoon mix cracker ingredients and press moistened crumbs half way up the side of the pan, and the rest on the bottom with spoon..
- (For 8-inch Spring Pan Recipe) 😊.
- Use ingredients for 9" cake and same oven temporature. The cool-down period is just 1-hour..
If you find this Ed's New York Style Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.