Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple lunch with recooked sardine and brown rice recipe. To make simple lunch with recooked sardine and brown rice you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice:
- You need 1 of small sardine can.
- Get 1 of shallots sliced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic slices.
- Use 4-5 of chopped thai chili.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes sliced.
- Get 1-2 of bay leaves.
- You need of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Served with:.
- Provide of Steam rice (I preferred brown rice).
- Take of Any raw greens (lettuces or spinach).
Instructions to make Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice:
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Heat up the non-sticks skillet add oil over medium heat. Add all the ingredients except the sardine..
- Keep sauted until the onion little bit caramelize..
- Open the can and add the sardine into the pan..
- Add some water, mix well and cooked for about 3-4 minutes..
- Season with salt, and taste it.
- Served with hot or warm brown rice and raw lettuce. Enjoy 😊.
- ❤️Happy Cooking).
If you find this Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.