Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini cheesecakes – no bake recipe. To make mini cheesecakes – no bake you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake:
- Get of Crust:.
- Prepare 1 package (9 sheets) of graham crackers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Filling:.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 packages (8 oz.) of each block style cream cheese, at room temp.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 tsp. of fresh lemon juice.
Instructions to make Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake:
- Line a 12 count standard size muffin tin with cupcake liners and lightly mist them with non-stick cooking spray. Set this aside..
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers until you have fine crumbs. Pour the crumbs out into a bowl and stir in the sugar and melted butter. It should then resemble wet sand..
- Place about 2 scant tablespoons of the crumb mixture into each cupcake liner. Use either your fingers or the bottom of a measuring cup to pack down the crumbs into each liner. Set this aside to make the filling..
- Using a stand mixer (or a hand mixer) fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream on high speed until it is whipped and fluffy. Remove it to a seperate bowl and set it aside..
- Switch to the paddle attachment and beat the 2 blocks of cream cheese on medium speed until they are smooth and creamy. Then add in the sweetened condensed milk, granulated sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Once it's all combined, add in the whipped cream. Once the whipped cream is in, mix on low speed until just combined..
- Next scoop the filling evenly into each liner on top of the crusts. I like to just place the mixture in a large Ziploc bag and pipe it in, but you could just use a spoon also..
- Place the muffin tin into the freezer for 15 minutes, to give it a bit of a head start to set. Then, cover with plastic wrap and place into the fridge for at least 6 hours..
- When you're ready to serve, just carefully remove the liners (if they stick, then pop them into the freezer for just a few minutes, then try again to remove the liner), top with whatever toppings sound good if you want (they're good with or without toppings) and enjoy!.
If you find this Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.