Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tumeric crisps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tumeric crisps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tumeric crisps recipe. You can cook tumeric crisps using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tumeric crisps:
- Provide of Potatoes.
- Use of Milk.
- Prepare of Coconut cream.
- Take of Tumeric.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Garlic powder or raw.
- Prepare of Butter or cheese.
Instructions to make Tumeric crisps:
- Collect the ingredients. Slice the potatoes to thin pieces about 3-4mm..
- In a sauce pan bring the milk, cream, tumeric and finger mix to summer..
- Put in the potatoes and allow to cook for about 3 minutes or till cooked. Drain and spread the potatoes into a tray. Pour a little garlic tumeric mix so that the potatoes are slightly soaked. If using cheese grate a little on top of the potatoes..
- Place in an oven for 30 minutes or until crispy then remove and enjoy with that soup or juice..
If you find this Tumeric crisps recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.