Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Matcha Chocolate Adzuki Mont Blanc Shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matcha Chocolate Adzuki Mont Blanc Shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to matcha chocolate adzuki mont blanc shortcake recipe. You can cook matcha chocolate adzuki mont blanc shortcake using 19 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Matcha Chocolate Adzuki Mont Blanc Shortcake:
- You need of Azuki Bean Cream.
- Take 60 grams of Creme Chantilly.
- Provide 20 grams of Tsubu-an.
- Prepare of Creme Chantilly.
- Get 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- Use 20 grams of Sugar.
- Provide of Syrup.
- Take 30 grams of Water.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- Use of Sponge Cake.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- You need 40 grams of Caster sugar.
- Take 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Take 10 grams of Butter.
- Provide of Matcha Chocolate Cream.
- Use 15 grams of White chocolate.
- Use 2 grams of Matcha (for baking).
- Take 60 grams of Creme Chantilly.
Instructions to make Matcha Chocolate Adzuki Mont Blanc Shortcake:
- Make the sponge cake layer. Add the egg white to a bowl. Add the sugar little by little while whipping well with a hand mixer..
- Switch to a rubber spatula and mix in the egg yolk all at once..
- Add in the sifted dry ingredients in 4-5 batches. Cut in with a rubber spatula to mix. Add the next batch before the flour completely is incorporated..
- Heat the milk and butter together in the microwave. Add a small amount of the batter from Step 3 and mix in..
- Return Step 4 into the bowl and mix it in well. The batter is ready once it is thick like ribbons..
- Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper and add the mixture. Rap it against a flat surface 2-3 times to release air bubbles. Bake for 20-25 minutes in a 170°C (338 F) oven..
- As soon as it has finished baking, drop it from a height to release air bubbles. Remove it from the mold and turn it upside down, with the parchment paper to cool..
- Scrape the browned surfaces on the top and bottom with a knife..
- Slice into 3 equal pieces. Since it's a pound cake mold, it should be easy to slice. Slice thinly as possible..
- Add the Creme Chantilly ingredients to a bowl and whip. Transfer 60 g to a different bowl to use for the matcha cream..
- Put the syrup ingredients in a container and heat up in the microwave to dissolve the sugar. Set aside to cool..
- On the slice of sponge cake for the bottom, spread on the syrup with a brush and coat with a little bit of Step 10. Place the center slice of cake on top and spread with more syrup..
- Add anko to the remaining Step 10 creme Chantilly and combine..
- Spread the anko whipped cream on the second layer, lay the top layer of the cake and spread with syrup. Move to the refrigerator..
- Melt white chocolate in a bowl, add the matcha and mix together. Mix in the reserved creme Chantilly for the matcha cream..
- Spread a thin layer of the matcha cream on Step 14..
- Put the cream in a piping bag and use a Mont Blanc piping tip to pipe on the cake. Once it's all assembled, it's finished. Let cool completely in the refrigerator..
- Cut the cake into 5 pieces, decorate, and it's done! Enjoy with a cup of tea..
- Here is the sweet potato version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170951-sweet-potato-mont-blanc-shortcake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170951-sweet-potato-mont-blanc-shortcake.
- The strawberry version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170725-strawberry-mont-blanc-shortcake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170725-strawberry-mont-blanc-shortcake.
- Here is the Raspberry Cheese version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170975-raspberry-cheese-mont-blanc-shortcake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170975-raspberry-cheese-mont-blanc-shortcake.
- This one's orange and chocolate: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170952-orange-chocolate-mont-blanc-shortcake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170952-orange-chocolate-mont-blanc-shortcake.
If you find this Matcha Chocolate Adzuki Mont Blanc Shortcake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.