Recipe of Award-winning Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steven's whoppers ice cream cake recipe. You can have steven's whoppers ice cream cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake:
- Take 1 of pouch Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix.
- Get 2/3 cup of Ovaltine (chocolate flavor malted milk powder).
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of water.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/2 cup of hot fudge topping.
- Take 1 cup of crushed Whoppers.
- Prepare 2 cup of good quality vanilla ice cream, softened.
- Get 2 cup of good quality chocolate ice cream, softened.
- You need 1 cup of Cool Whip topping, thawed.
Instructions to make Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake:
- preheat oven to 350. spray a 10 inch springform pan lightly with cooking spray..
- in a large bowl, stir cookie mix, 1/3 c ovaltine, the oil, water, and egg until a soft dough forms. press half of dough into pan. bake 12-13 minutes, until set. DO NOT OVERBAKE, this is the crust and it will be too crunchy if overbaked!.
- on a large, ungreased cookie sheet, press remaining dough into a 10 inch circle. bake same as above, cool for 5 minutes. remove from cookie sheet and cool 15 minutes on cooling rack..
- spread fudge over crust in pan. crumble the 10 inch cookie in a medium bowl and stir in Whoppers. sprinkle half over fudge layer and press lightly..
- in a large bowl, combine ice creams and remaining 1/3 c Ovaltine; stir until blended. gently spread over crumbs in pan. cover with Cool Whip, and top with remaining crumb mixture. cover with foil and freeze for 5 hrs or until firm..
- to serve, remove side of pan and let stand 5 minutes. cut with hot wet knife and enjoy!.
We start with a thin layer of cake, pile on ice cream, cover with a delicious chocolate fudge on the top, then trim the boarders with frosting leaving the ice cream visible on the sides. It is decorated with a drizzle of sauce and then finished with complementing candies. Thank you for your interest in Steve's Ice Cream! Creaming together the butter and sugar is a traditional way of starting to make a cake, however many bakers do not mix them Before icing cakes or any baked produce, remember to leave them to cool completely; they need to be cold. Being at an ideal temperatures means that the icing will stay exactly.
If you find this Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.