Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shawarma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma recipe. To make shawarma you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shawarma:
- You need of For the shawarma bread:.
- Prepare of flour.
- Get of yeast.
- Get of milk.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of melted butter.
- Get of For the fillings:.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Get of Meat (beaf or chicken).
- Take of Garlic (optional).
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Salad cream.
- Provide of Ketchup.
Instructions to make Shawarma:
- Dissolve your yeast in your tin milk and set aside to dissolve completely..
- In a bowl mix your flour with pinch of salt, your butter and add your dissolved yeast. Continue to mix until you get your dough..
- Knead your dough on a floured surfaces until firm and elastic..
- Cover your dough and leave to rise until its size doubles..
- Cut it into balls and each should be rolled and flatten to get a big circle..
- Heat your non stick pan and Place the rolled dough on it. When it begins to bubble, you turn to the other side. You do the same for the rest of the dough.
- After making your shawarma bread as explained above you add your cabbage, beaf or chicken, garlic (which is optional), pepper to your taste, add little salad cream and ketchup. Then roll and heat for like 2 mins in an oven or toaster. Serve with a chilled drink and enjoy.
If you find this Shawarma recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.