Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Breakfast Curry Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Curry Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Curry Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast curry bread recipe. You can have breakfast curry bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Curry Bread:
- Get 50 gr of Onion.
- Get 75 gr of Ground Beef.
- Get 1/2 of Green Paprika.
- Use 50 gr of Curry Roux (I use House : Kari ala Jepang).
- Get 1 tsp of Curry Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Worchester Sauce.
- Prepare 20 ml of Tomato Sauce.
- Use 12 sheets of loaf bread.
- Prepare 250 ml of Water.
Instructions to make Breakfast Curry Bread:
- Slice the onion, green paprika. In another container, Mix together Worchester sauce and tomato sauce..
- Heat the pan, put some oil. Saute Onion(until translucent), Ground beef, and green paprika. Add the sauces, and curry powder..
- Add Water, cook until boiling. Set the heat off, Add the curry roux. Stir until the roux is dissolve and put the heat on. Keep stiring until the sauce is thickening..
- Take 2 sheets of bread, make a hole. Put that bread on top of another sheet. Its looks like a bread bowl, right ? (to stick the bread, you could splash a water or milk. so you get your bread is moist. Thats great!).
- Put the Curry, on top of bread. Put in microwave..
- Serve it !.
If you find this Breakfast Curry Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.