Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Shortbread cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Shortbread cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon shortbread cookies recipe. To make cinnamon shortbread cookies you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Shortbread cookies:
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cups all purpose flour.
- Provide 2/3 cup of pure cane sugar.
- You need 1 stick of softened unsalted butter cut into cubes.
- Take 2 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Get 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide of Pure cane sugar to sprinkle on top before baking.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Shortbread cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream butter and sugar together untill mixed very well.
- Mix flour into butter/sugar blend.
- Mix in cinnamon,baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in vanilla extract and egg.
- Mix into a well incorporated dough (I used my hands to mix and knead the dough to ensure it was well mixed).
- Roll dough a quarter inch flat in between two sheets of parchment paper (it's cleaner then a floured surface and still non stick) and removed top sheet and cut with cookie cutters.
- Place cookies on sheet pan lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with cane sugar to your liking and bake for ten minutes….enjoy after cooling.
If you find this Cinnamon Shortbread cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.