Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Healthy Gujarati Lunch
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Gujarati Lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Gujarati Lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Even though most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies that can provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you might want to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy gujarati lunch recipe. You can have healthy gujarati lunch using 50 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Gujarati Lunch:
- Provide For of Khichdi-.
- Take 1/4 cup of moong dal.
- Get 1/2 cup of kamod rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Ghee.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of asafoetida.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 5-7 of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get Few of curry leaves.
- You need For of Tandaljo Curry–.
- Take 500 grams of Tandaljo bhaji.
- Prepare 1 pc. of onion.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp. of Green chilli paste.
- Use 1 tbsp. of Jowar flour.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Cumin coriander powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp. of Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Fenugreek seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Turmeric powder.
- Use For of Sev Tamater subji.
- Take 2 tbsp. of Oil.
- Provide 1 of small onion.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 3 pc. of Chopped tomato.
- Take 1/2 cup of sev.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp. of Ginger chilli garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of curd.
- Use 1 tbsp. of Jaggery.
- Get For of Lasania Kadhi :-.
- Use 1/2 cup of sour curd.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Besan.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin coriander powder.
- Provide Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Cumin carom mustard and fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1 tsp. of Garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Use as required of Roti and salad to serve.
Instructions to make Healthy Gujarati Lunch:
- For Khichdi:-Wash and soak dal rice in a bowl for 1/2 hour Heat ghee in a cooker add cumin seeds bay leaf cardamom cinnamon stick few curry leaves asafoetida and coarsely crushed black pepper. Add dal and rice turmeric powder salt mix well. Now add 2 cups of water and also dal rice soaked water. Mix properly close the lid. And whistle 3-4. Khichdi ready..
- For Tandaljo curry:-Pluck Tandaljo from stems chop and wash properly and rinse ina strainer. Heat oil add fenugreek seeds crackle add ginger chilli garlic paste and chopped onion saute till it looks transparent add chopped tomato and Tandaljo leaves add jowar flour salt mix well. Now add turmeric powder cumin-coriander powder saute and add 1/4glass of water. Cook for5-7min. TANDALJO CURRY IS ready..
- For Sev Tomato Subji:- Heat ghee in a pan add mustard seeds cumin seeds onion ginger garlic paste saute. Add chopped tomato salt all masala and 1/2 glass of water cover and cook for 5-7 mins. Now add curd and jaggery. Mix well and cook 4-5min. Turn of flame add Sev mix properly. Ready to Serve..
- Lasania Kadhi :- Mix curd and besan in a bowl. Add turmeric powder red chilli powder salt cumin-coriander powder and jaggery. Add 1/2 glass water and beat well. Now Heat ghee in a pan and make tadka with all seeds saute ginger chilli paste garlic paste and add curd mixture. Bring it to boil. Lasania Kadhi is ready..
- Make a roti with wheat flour. Add oil and salt in a wheat flour and knead soft dough. Keep aside for 10 min. And roll roti on patli roast and apply ghee and serve..
- Yummy Tasty delicious soul ful healthy lunch is ready to serve. With chopped carrot beetroot salad and watermelon pieces..
There's more to lunch than sandwiches and salads (although Whether you're at home, headed to the office or packing a brown bag lunch for school, these delicious recipes. Planning healthy meals isn't difficult, it just takes a bit of practice. Find an example of a healthy diet A Week of Healthy Meal Plans. Studying a few examples may make this whole meal planning thing. How to Pack a Healthy Lunch.
If you find this Healthy Gujarati Lunch recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.