Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to start as any. Accomplish this for your house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker beef stew recipe. To make easy slow cooker beef stew you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- Prepare of Chuck Stew Meat.
- Get of medium onion diced.
- Get of medium potatos peeled + cubed (You can use any potatoes).
- Get of carrots (I cut up baby carrots).
- Take of Celery chopped.
- You need of corn drained.
- Take of cut green beans drained.
- Get of McCormick Beef Stew.
- Take of Beef Broth (I use Collage Inn).
- Get of Flour.
- You need of Oil.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- After you have trimmed and cut your meat. Mix flour with a Sprinkle of McCormick, Salt & Pepper in a ziploc bag or a covered container. Put your meat in and Shake it up! Make sure each one is covered. You can also season your meat before the flour or while in the pan..
- Heat a oil in a deep pan. Tap off any excess flour. Then put floured meat in the pan to get a sear..
- Brown all sides then remove with a slotted spoon or tongs and put into pot. Then brown your onions in the same pan..
- Put your onions into pot. All this yummy goodness is what left. :).
- In a large measuring cup, Mix 3 cups Water & McCormick Beef Stew Packet. Put the mixture in the pan as it heats use a wisk and/or spoon to mix the beef glaze from the bottom of the pan into the liquid. Simmer for approximately 10 minutes..
- As all that Yummy Goodness simmers, put your potatos & veggies into the pot..
- Pour the liquid from the pan over meat & veggies. Fill the rest with beef broth & water. Cook high 6hrs or low 8hrs. The gravy might not be thick enough in the beginning but the starch from potatos & the flour from the meat will thicken things up but if it needs to be thicker towards the end add some roux. Add a little at a time. It will thicken as the roux cooks & be careful not to change the flavors..
If you find this Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.