Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimp fried rice (indonesian style) recipe. To make spicy shrimp fried rice (indonesian style) you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style):
- Get 500 gr of leftover cooked rice (a day old).
- Get 4 of eggs, lightly beaten with 1/4 tsp salt.
- Provide of Shrimp, as needed, peeled and deveined.
- Use to taste of Sweet soy sauce.
- Take 3 of green onion, sliced and seperate the green and white part.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- You need to taste of Ground white pepper,.
- Take of Grind into spice paste.
- You need to taste of Dried chilies, soak into boiling water until softened.
- You need of (Fresh Thai chilies can be used instead of dried chilies).
- Provide 4 of shallots.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 cube of or 1 tsp shrimp paste.
- You need 2 tsp of crispy tiny shrimp.
Instructions to make Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style):
- Heat oil in a wok. Pour the beaten egg then stir it to make scramble egg. Put aside in a bowl..
- Heat oil in a frying pan/wok on high heat. Sauté spice paste until fragrant, about 3 minutes..
- Add white part of green onion. Stir for a few second..
- Add the shrimp. Stir until the shrimp look pink..
- Add the cooked rice and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes..
- Add about 1 or 2 tsp sweet soy sauce (to taste), salt and pepper. Mix with a scooping motion until everything well combined..
- Add the scramble egg and green part of green onion. Continue stir-frying the rice for another minute. Have a taste, add more salt if needed. Serve immediately..
- Sweet soy sauce.
- Shrimp paste/belacan (terasi).
- Crispy tiny shrimp.
If you find this Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.