Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crisp & Chewy Gingersnap Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crisp & Chewy Gingersnap Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crisp & Chewy Gingersnap Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crisp & chewy gingersnap cookies recipe. You can cook crisp & chewy gingersnap cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crisp & Chewy Gingersnap Cookies:
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 large of egg.
- Provide 3 tbsp of dark molasses.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar, for rolling.
Steps to make Crisp & Chewy Gingersnap Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease or line cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Put butter and 1 cup of sugar in a large bowl, and using a spatula or spoon, mix until smooth..
- Add egg, molasses and vanilla,mix well until light & fluffy. Remember to scrape down your bowl..
- Mix in all your flour & then sprinkle in ground ginger, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix until everything is incorporated..
- Place 2 tbsp of sugar onto a plate, roll dough into tablespoon size pieces, and roll dough balls in the sugar. Place them on your cookies sheet..
- Using your hand or the bottom of a cup, press down cookies until slightly flattened..
- Bake cookies for 13-15 minutes; until cookies are brown and crisp around the edges. Repeat with remaining dough..
If you find this Crisp & Chewy Gingersnap Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.