Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Malay Aromatic Fried Chicken (Ayam Goreng Berempah) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malay Aromatic Fried Chicken (Ayam Goreng Berempah) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malay Aromatic Fried Chicken (Ayam Goreng Berempah) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malay aromatic fried chicken (ayam goreng berempah) recipe. You can cook malay aromatic fried chicken (ayam goreng berempah) using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Malay Aromatic Fried Chicken (Ayam Goreng Berempah):
- Prepare 1/2 of Chicken.
- Provide of Marinade (blend everything);.
- Use 40 g of Shallots.
- You need 20 g of Garlic.
- Prepare 20 g of Ginger.
- Get 50 g of Lemongrass Stalk (remove the green parts).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fennel Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide of Deep Frying.
- Get as needed of Cooking Oil.
- Take 3 sprigs of Curry Leaves.
Steps to make Malay Aromatic Fried Chicken (Ayam Goreng Berempah):
- Marinade the chicken with the paste 3 hours to overnight..
- With the oil ready for deep frying, fry the curry leaves until crisp; this will flavor the oil and the curry leaves are good for garnish..
- Deep fry the chicken until brown. If there are any leftover paste, deep fry those too as the bits are really tasty and crispy..
If you find this Malay Aromatic Fried Chicken (Ayam Goreng Berempah) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.