Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake cheesecake (oreo v2) recipe. You can cook no bake cheesecake (oreo v2) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2):
- Get 500 g of cream cheese (room temp).
- Provide 200 g of oreo cookies crushed (or about 15 pcs save some for decos).
- Prepare 200 g of graham crackers (or use oreo cookies with butter for crust).
- Use 500 ml of all purpose cream (chilled).
- You need 200 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- Get 3 tablespoons of lemon/calamansi juice.
- Take 3 drops of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Optional:unflavored gelatin(1tbsp dissolved in 4tbsp warm water).
Instructions to make No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2):
- In a chilled bowl, whip all purpose cream (also chilled) until it doubles it's size and forms soft peaks. Optional: bloom gelatin and dissolve to make sure cake sets..
- Add condensed milk (to taste) and fold in softened cream cheese, and stir carefully. Make sure mixture is smooth and there are no lumps from the cream cheese. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract, and crushed oreo cookies..
- Line pan with graham cookies or crushed oreos (remove cream) with melted butter (chilled) to act as crust..
- Pour in cream cheese mixture on top of the crust. Decorate with remaining oreo cookies and chill for 4-6 hours..
If you find this No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.