Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shortbread cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shortbread cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shortbread cookies recipe. To make shortbread cookies you need 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shortbread cookies:
- Take 3/4 cup of butter.
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Use 1/4 + 2 cup tbsps of sugar castor or fine granulated.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Shortbread cookies:
- Cream sugar and butter until well blended.
- Add vanilla and flour..
- Blend until it forms a lump..
- Then work with hands to form a dough..
- Wrap a cling foil, place in the refrigerator for a minimum 30 mins..
- Preheat the oven at 190°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Take the dough out, roll out the dough to 1/4 '' thickness on a silicon mat or a smooth surface.
- Cut using a cookie cutter.
- Place on a parchment sheet on a sheet pan or cookie pan, bake for 12 mins or until it slightly brown.
- Let it cool completely on a wire rack.
If you find this Shortbread cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.