Recipe of Award-winning Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe. You can cook brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice:
- Get of For the ribs.
- Take 3 lbs of beef short ribs, cut flanken style.
- Take 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 piece of ginger root 1 1/2 x 4 inches long.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions sliced. Reserve some for garnish.
- Take of For the rice.
- You need 2 cups of prepared rice.
- Prepare 1 (15 Oz) of can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Use 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Use 2 tbs of red thai curry paste.
- Take 1 tsp of ground ginger.
Instructions to make Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice:
- Mix together all ingredients for the ribs in a large bowl. Marinade ribs for 2 hours..
- When ribs are done, blend ingredients for rice, except the rice, in a sauce pot..
- Over low heat, stirring constantly, bring mixture to a simmer..
- Add rice to liquid. Continue over low heat stirring constantly until starch from the rice thickens concoction..
- Remove from heat and cover while ribs are prepared..
- Preheat and clean grill..
- Over high heat, grill ribs 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cook to medium rare. Do not overcook.
- Immediately plate ribs. Garnish with sliced green onions. Serve with rice. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.