Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Meat Floss Bun [Tangzhong Method] recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meat Floss Bun [Tangzhong Method] recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat Floss Bun [Tangzhong Method] recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meat floss bun [tangzhong method] recipe. You can have meat floss bun [tangzhong method] using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meat Floss Bun [Tangzhong Method]:
- Use of Tangzhong / water roux.
- Get 20 g (2 tbsp) of bread flour or high-protein flour.
- Get 60 ml (1/4 cup) of water.
- Get 60 ml (1/4 cup) of milk.
- Get of Bread dough.
- Get 350 g (2 1/2 cup) of bread flour or high-protein flour.
- Provide 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
- You need 6 g (2 tsp) of instant yeast.
- Provide 6 g (1 tsp) of table salt.
- Prepare 120 ml (1/2 cup) of milk, warm.
- Prepare 1 of whole egg, room temperature.
- Provide 28 g (2 tbsp) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Provide 33-66 g of (4-8 tbsp) bread flour, add-on.
- You need of Filling.
- Provide 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get 4 tsp of sweetened condensed milk.
- Provide 2 tsp of corn syrup or honey.
- You need of pork floss / chicken floss / beef floss / fish floss.
Instructions to make Meat Floss Bun [Tangzhong Method]:
- Tangzhong: with a wooden spoon, mix flour, water, and milk in a pan until there is no lump. Cook over medium-low heat and keep stirring to prevent sticking and burning. Remove from heat when the mixture gets thicker (some lines will show as we stir). Set aside to cool..
- Bread dough: In a stand-mixer's bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Add milk, egg, and room temperature tangzhong. Mix everything until combined with a dough hook attachment. Scrape the sides and bottoms of bowl with a silicone spatula as needed..
- When it starts to become a dough, add cubed butter in. The dough will become moist and sticky. So gradually add more flour until the dough feels less sticky to the touch. Mix for about 8 minutes or so. The finished dough should be smooth, elastic, and not sticky..
- Round up the dough and place in an oil-greased and large bowl. Cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap. Let sit for 1 hour or until doubled in size..
- After the dough is doubled in size, punch it down to release the gas inside. Transfer onto work surface and divide into 8 equal pieces..
- Roll each into a ball and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Cover and let rise until doubled in size..
- Brush each with an egg wash (lightly beaten egg). Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 18-20 minutes. Then set aside on a cooling rack..
- Filling: Stir everything until combined except the meat floss..
- Version 1: Slice the bun to make a hamburger. Spread the filling on the inside. Put enough meat floss on the bottom half of bun. Then cover with the top half and enjoy..
- Version 2: Brush the filling onto the bun. Put enough meat floss to cover the top, then enjoy. I prefer to assemble them right before serving as the filling needs to be chilled in the fridge if not eaten on the same day..
If you find this Meat Floss Bun [Tangzhong Method] recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.