Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bow Ties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bow Ties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pesto chicken & bow ties recipe. You can have creamy pesto chicken & bow ties using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bow Ties:
- You need of butter.
- Use of skinless, boneless chicken halves, cut into cubes.
- Provide of (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free).
- Take of pesto sauce.
- Use of milk.
- Get of of a 1-pound package farfelle pasta (about 3 cups), cooked and drained.
Steps to make Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bow Ties:
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often..
- Stir the soup, pesto sauce and milk in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low . Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the pasta and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling..
- Remove from heat & serve..
If you find this Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bow Ties recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.