Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot roast beef stew recipe. To make crock pot roast beef stew you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Prepare 1 of Beef roast of your choice.
- Get 6 of Carrots chopped.
- You need 5 of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Take 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- You need 1 of Small- med Onion chopped.
- Provide 6 cup of Water.
- Get 1 cup of Red wine of your choice.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Provide 2 cup of Rice.
- Take of Seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- Provide 2 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Take 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
If you find this Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.