Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty beef stroganoff (crock pot) recipe. To make hearty beef stroganoff (crock pot) you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot):
- Provide 1-1/2 lb of beef rump roast, trimmed and thinly sliced into 2-inch strips.
- Take 1-1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 2 tsp of safflower oil.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/2 c of dry white wine.
- Provide 3/4 c of low-sodium beef broth.
- Provide 3 T of white whole-wheat flour.
- You need 2 T of Worcester sauce.
- Get 8 oz of white mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 piece of star anise.
- Provide 1/2 c of sour cream.
Instructions to make Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot):
- Season beef with salt and pepper, tossing to coat. In skillet, heat oil. Lightly brown meat in batches, transferring to crock pot when done..
- In same skillet, add onion and cook until softened. Stir in garlic. Transfer to crock pot. Reduce heat and add wine, stirring to scrape up browned bits..
- In small bowl, combine 1/4 c broth and flour until there are no lumps. Add to skillet with remaining broth and Worcester sauce. Stir constantly until slightly thickened. Add to crock pot..
- Add mushrooms, bay leaves and anise to crock pot..
- Cover crock pot and cook 4 hours on high. To serve, remove bay leaves and anise. Mix in sour cream..
If you find this Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.