Steps to Prepare Ultimate Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. You should replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl recipe. You can have avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl:
- Get 1 cup of baby spinach.
- You need 1 of large avocado.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Provide 10 of mint leaves.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey (optional).
- Get 10 of frozen raspberries.
- Provide 2 of strawberries and mint for decoration.
- Use 1 cup of granola /muesli.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of collagen.
- Take Pinch of Sesame seeds or any other you have.
Steps to make Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl:
- Peel the avocado and blend together with the mint, honey, 1 cup coconut milk, banana, baby spinach and collagen. Dish out and set aside..
- Take the raspberries and blend with the remaining coconut milk (1/2 cup)..
- Place the raspberry mixture in your bowl, add the avocado mixture on the side. Add the granola..
- Decorate as desired. One could use cocoa nibs, nuts, etc.
If you find this Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.