Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red coconut curry salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red coconut curry salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red coconut curry salmon recipe. You can have red coconut curry salmon using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red coconut curry salmon:
- Use 1/3 cup of thai red curry paste or whatever…
- Use 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 2 of limes thinly sliced as sour as cookpad.
- Use 4 of ,200gm salmon fillets skin removed like cookpad has skinned us…..
- Prepare 1 of coriander, green onions, fried shallots, and Chilli sauce to serve.
Steps to make Red coconut curry salmon:
- Pre heat oven to 200°Celsius.
- Mix together curry sauce and coconut milk set aside.
- Divide sliced lime between 4 sheets of non stick baking paper and top with salmon.
- Spoon over the curry mixture and fold over the edges of the paper to enclose the salmon.
- Pop on baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- When cooked open up and top with coriander, green onion, and shallots serve with chilli sauce.
- Hope your happy with yourself cookpad ….
- What a crap app now……
If you find this Red coconut curry salmon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.