Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dragon fruit smoothie bowls recipe. You can cook dragon fruit smoothie bowls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls:
- You need of For the smoothie bowl:.
- You need 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
- Take 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries.
- You need 1 cup of frozen dragon fruit (I used the brand creative gourmet).
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- You need 1 of large banana.
- Provide of For the toppings:.
- Use of Use any desired toppings (go to top of page to see the topping I used).
Steps to make Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls:
- Gather all ingredients..
- In a high speed blender, process the frozen blueberries, raspberries, dragon fruit, milk and banana..
- Continue processing until the mixture becomes smooth and a think consistency..
- Add more milk if needed. if the mixture is too runny then add some more frozen fruit..
- Pour into 2 medium sized bowls and top with the toppings of your choice..
If you find this Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.