Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Shawarma bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shawarma bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma bread recipe. You can have shawarma bread using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shawarma bread:
- You need of Flour.
- You need of yeast.
- Use of Powder milk.
- Take of Water.
Instructions to make Shawarma bread:
- Add flour, salt, sugar, yeast and lard in a bowl Mix together with your fingers until crumb like texture is formed. Add the water(and milk), half of the content at a time and mix together until you form a smooth dough Transfer the dough unto a worktop and knead for about 8 to 10 minutes..
- Place the dough in an oiled bowl and cover with a cling film or kitchen towel for about 20 to 30 minutes Transfer the dough to the worktop and divide into 6 or 8 balls and leave them to rest for another 10 minutes before you proceed to cook them.
- Place a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat Lightly dust the worktop with flour and roll the dough till its flattened. Do this one at a time (do not roll all the dough at once or it will get soggy and difficult to work with).
- Place the rolled dough on the frying pan and cook for about a minute, you will notice some bubbles on the surface, cook until slightly brown but not burnt..
- Flip to the other side and cook for another 30 seconds. Take it off the heat and place in an airtight container/oven/microwave. This stops the tortilla from drying out and will keep warm till you are ready to use it. Serve shawarma immediately..
If you find this Shawarma bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.