Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable red thai curry recipe. You can have vegetable red thai curry using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Red Thai Curry:
- Take 1/2 cup of peppers Mixed diced (red , yellow and green ).
- Take 1/2 cup of zucchini diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of onions diced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of broccoli florets.
- Provide 1/2 cup of bamboo shoot sliced (this is one of the main vegetables in thai cusine).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of lemon lemongrass grass.
- Get 1/2 litre of coconut milk unsweetened.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Use of For the red thai paste.
- You need 2 of red onions chopped.
- You need 10 – 15 of chilly red thai.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic – 10.
- Provide 1/2 cup of bamboo shoot.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon grass.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chilli garlic sacue.
- Use 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt.
Instructions to make Vegetable Red Thai Curry:
- Step 1 : Making Red Thai Paste.
- In a sauce pan add 2 table spoon of oil. When the oil is warm add onions, garlic and saute them. After they turn little golden add thai chillis, lemon grass, bamboo shoot and cook them until they are cooked..
- Add vinegar, salt (around 1/2 tea spoon but to taste). Also add chilly garlic paste (optional).
- Once its cooked let it cool for some time and make into a paste in the blender..
- This paste can be used for a number of Thai dishes like Thai soup, Thai noodles and Thai fried rice.
- You can store this paste in the fridge for upto 2 months.
- For the Curry :.
- Note :You can take vegetables of your choice. The main flavors are given by bamboo shoot,celery and lemon grass which are must in this curry..
- In a big bowl add coconut milk, salt, and 2-3 table spoon of the red thai paste that we made. You can decide how much paste to add by tasting. usually the color should be light red / pink..
- In a wok saute all the vegetables and add then above coconut milk mix..
- Add lemon grass and salt..
- Add the cream (optional)..
- Note : if you think the curry is very thin just dissolve 1 teaspoon of cornflour in 1/4 cup of water and dissolve it in the curry and bring it to a boil..
- Best served with steamed rice..
If you find this Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.