Recipe of Homemade Soba Noodle Bowl
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soba Noodle Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soba Noodle Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soba noodle bowl recipe. To cook soba noodle bowl you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Soba Noodle Bowl:
- Take 4 of servings of Buckwheat Noodles.
- You need 1 lb of Fresh Tuna.
- Prepare of Kimchi.
- Prepare 25 of Brussels Sprouts.
- Take 1 of Long Cucumber.
- Take 5 of sweet yams.
- Provide of Concentrated Japanese Noodle Soup Base.
- You need of Optional Sesame Seeds.
- Get of Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Instructions to make Soba Noodle Bowl:
- Coat the tuna with Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel Seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Sear the tuna on a fry pan on high for about 30 sec on each side. Then remove from heat..
- Slice the cucumber, yams thinly and slice the brussels sprouts in half..
- Roast the Brussels Sprouts in the oven 350 f for about 10-15 min.
- Cook the yam on a fry pan until soft and slightly crispy..
- Now boil the noodles to desired time and strain..
- Now place the noodles in a bowl and pour a little noodle sauce then top with tuna, cucumber, yams, brussels sprouts and kimchi. Optional sesame seeds..
If you find this Soba Noodle Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.