Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beefy Hashbrown Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beefy Hashbrown Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefy Hashbrown Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that difficult. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beefy hashbrown casserole recipe. To cook beefy hashbrown casserole you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beefy Hashbrown Casserole:
- Get 1 packages of 32 oz bag frozen hashbrowns.
- Use 1 lb of beef I used chuck steak cut in 1/3 inch cubes.
- You need 1 of huge red onion. diced.
- Prepare 1 large of poblano pepper diced.
- Provide 2 of 10 oz bags of shredded cheese I like sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1 quart of sour cream.
- Take 1 of salt and black pepper to taste.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of minced. garlic..
Instructions to make Beefy Hashbrown Casserole:
- in a large fry pan put a pat of butter beef pepper garlic and 1/2 of the onion salt and pepper how you like cook the meat till mostly done at med heat then allow to cool.
- in a very large bowl put the hashbrowns remaining onions and 1 bag of cheese mix this well.
- when meat is cool empty the Qt of sour cream into the pan and combine totally nows a good time for more salt and pepper too.
- now mix the meat and SC into the bowl with hashbrowns and mix. I get dirty here and use my hand its just easier.
- take your large lasagna pan and spray with non stick spray dump the goo in the pan and spread it out evenly then add your second bag of cheese for a top layer.
- cover with foil and bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 45 min.
- remove the foil and return to oven to brown the cheese a lil.
- remove from oven let it rest for five min or so then dive in be careful its HOT.
If you find this Beefy Hashbrown Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.