Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Hot Chocolate recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot chocolate recipe. You can cook hot chocolate using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Chocolate:
- Provide 2 1/2 oz of Bittersweet chocolate.
- Get 1 oz of Milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Boiling water.
- Use 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- Take 3 tbsp of Heavy cream.
Instructions to make Hot Chocolate:
- Mix the chocolate with the boiling water until it's all melted and smooth..
- In a small saucepan, whisk the milk and the cream until simmering..
- Add the chocolate mixture and stir well.
- Take off the heat and pour in a cup..
- Whip the heavy cream and slowly add over the hot chocolate with a spoon.
If you find this Hot Chocolate recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.