Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chipotle Baked Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chipotle Baked Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin you have, the better you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chipotle baked pork chops recipe. To cook chipotle baked pork chops you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chipotle Baked Pork Chops:
- Use 1 cup (4 C) of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pre grated cheese parmesan.
- Take 2 tsp of Chipotle pepper Ground spice.
- Prepare 4 of Boneless regular cut pork chops.
- Get 1 of Zip lock bag.
- Use 1 pinch of black pepper.
Instructions to make Chipotle Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combined all the dry ingredients into the ziplock bag; close bag and a mix ingredients in bag.
- Please each individual pork chop underneath cold running water. Allowing each pork chop to drip off the excess water. Placed directly into bag and shake..
- Place the pork chops on a baking sheet lined with tin foil..
- Cook for a half an hour. Then turn over pork chops and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Just follow these simple rules and prepare yourself to reconsider everything you know about this weeknight-friendly cut. Baked Chicken or Pork Chops with Chipotle Maple Barbecue Sauce. In a small bowl combine the maple syrup, orange juice concentrate and chipotle. Sprinkle both sides of the chops with salt. Learn how to cook pork with the BEST Baked Pork Chops recipe!
If you find this Chipotle Baked Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.