Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Fresh Fruit Cake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fresh Fruit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Fruit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh fruit cake recipe. To make fresh fruit cake you only need 18 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Fruit Cake:
- Take of All-purpose flour/ Maida.
- You need of Powdered sugar.
- Provide of Backing soda.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Milk.
- Take of Vinegar.
- Provide of Vanilla syrup.
- Provide of Unsalted Butter.
- Take of Sugar.
- Use of Water.
- Use of Fruits (kiwi, orange, raspberry).
- Get of Almonds (thin slices for decor).
- Get of Whipping cream.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
- Use of Vanilla essence.
- Provide of Multicolour ball sprinkles.
- Provide of Cherry pieces.
Instructions to make Fresh Fruit Cake:
- Preheat oven at 180C..
- In a bowl add milk and vinegar. Mix well and keep it undisturbed for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes you will notice the buttermilk. Keep it aside..
- Slice the fruits according to your choice soak it in sugar syrup..
- In a small pan add water and sugar. Mix it well in low to medium flame until the sugar is dissolved..
- Keep this mixture aside..
- Allow it to cool down..
- When the mixture has cooled down divide the syrup into 2 portions one is to be used for the cake and other is to add chopped fresh fruits and keep it aside..
- Now in a bowl add all-purpose flour, baking soda, powdered sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well and keep it aside..
- Now in another bowl add milk vinegar mixture, vanilla syrup and butter. Mix well until combined well..
- Now grease a baking tin with oil..
- Pour the cake batter in the greased bowl..
- Bake it in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. After 30 minutes insert a toothpick in the center of the cake to check if it's cooked perfectly..
- After 5 minutes invert the cake gently. Place it on a cooling rack..
- In a wide bowl add ½ pint whipped cream, sugar and vanilla syrup. Using a hand blender beat the cream until stiff peaks form..
- Now keep the bowl of frosting inside the fridge until ready to use..
- Cake is completely cool, slice the cake into layers..
- Cut each layer in half horizontally..
- Now on a cake tray place the bottom layer of the cake..
- Spread few tablespoons of sugar syrup. Now add 1/3 cup of frosting on to this layer of cake..
- Then add chopped fruits from the syrup..
- Repeat process for all layers..
- Top the cake with surface plain icing..
- Sprinkle multicolor balls all over cake..
- With star nossel make a frosting on top..
- Garnish it with cherry.
If you find this Fresh Fruit Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.