Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheap & Tasty Rolled Chicken Breast Cutlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheap & Tasty Rolled Chicken Breast Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheap & Tasty Rolled Chicken Breast Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to feel happier. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheap & tasty rolled chicken breast cutlets recipe. You can have cheap & tasty rolled chicken breast cutlets using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheap & Tasty Rolled Chicken Breast Cutlets:
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 60 grams of Cheese.
- Get 1 of total 14 crackers/50 grams Crackers.
- Get 3 tbsp of ○Cake flour.
- Get 3 tbsp of ○Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Cheap & Tasty Rolled Chicken Breast Cutlets:
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast and cut it into two pieces as shown in the top photo. Then cut each of the 2 halves in half horizontally to make 4 pieces..
- Cover with plastic wrap and tenderize with a rolling pin until thin. Keeping the wrap on, move to the next step..
- Wrap the breasts like a spring roll. Place a 15 g piece of cheese in the middle, roll, sprinkle a small amount of flour (not listed), fold both ends over to finish the wrap..
- Put the crackers in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin, crush. It's okay if they are roughly crumbled. This is a great stress reliever!.
- Mix the ingredients marked with ○ until very smooth. Using chopsticks, dip the chicken from Step 3 into the batter..
- At this point, thoroughly coat the dipped chicken with the crackers. Gently press down to make sure the crackers stick..
- In a frying pan, heat enough oil to submerge the chicken to 340°F/170°C. At medium heat, fry both sides of the chicken until light brown. Drain the oil and complete by arranging onto a dish..
- I used this block of cheese. You can use shredded cheese, sliced cheese, processed cheese, or any kind of cheese you prefer..
Book now & Travel the world for less! Book your next vacation to the Caribbean, Mexico, Bahamas or Central America with CheapCaribbean.com. Find the best deals on resorts, all inclusive packages, and cheap vacation packages. We've already done that by searching hundreds of cheap flights for you- scouring premium airlines, low-cost carriers and the biggest online travel agencies for the best deals. We'll even check alternate dates and nearby airports to help you save money, time, even sanity on airline tickets.
If you find this Cheap & Tasty Rolled Chicken Breast Cutlets recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.