Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pita bread Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pita bread Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pita bread shawarma recipe. You can cook pita bread shawarma using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread Shawarma:
- Use 4 of pita bread.
- Get 2 of chopped medium tomato.
- You need 1 of chpped medium shimla mirch.
- Use 1/2 of chopped Cabbage of small sized.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken boneless.
- You need of for margination :.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garammasala powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of dahi.
- Use 1 tbsp of lehsan adrak paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of sirka.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of for sauce :.
- Provide 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 6 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sirka.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
Steps to make Pita bread Shawarma:
- Chicken saaf kar ke choti botiyan kar lein.
- Phir masalay me merinate kar ke 2-3 hr ke liye rakh dein. phir ik pan me thora oil le kar chicken dal dein aur dhak dein..
- Jab chicken soft ho jaye to usme cabbage aur shimla mirch add kar thora sa salt and black pepper add karen aur 2-3 min pakayen..
- Sauce me tamam ingredient dal ke sauce ready karen.
- Pita bread light fry kar lein.
- Mid me se cut kar ke do piece kar lein. har piece ke mid se khol dein..
- Darmiyan me stuff dal kar sauce dal dein aur serve karen..
- Enjoy !.
If you find this Pita bread Shawarma recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.