Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oats and poha chivda recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats and poha chivda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats and poha chivda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to discover, are terrific at battling depression. You must make sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, especially the yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try to eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats and poha chivda recipe. You can have oats and poha chivda using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats and poha chivda:
- Prepare 1 of rosted oats.
- Take 1/2 cup of rosted poha.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 2 of green chilies.
- Take 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi/Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of rosted chana (gram)dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of khakhra broken.
- Provide 1 tsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Oats and poha chivda:
- Take 1 cup oats in pan.roast in medium flame till it turns brown and crispy.remove in a plate and keep aside..
- In same pan add poha and rest them 2-3 minutes. remove them in same plate and keep aside. Now heat the oil in pan..
- Add mustured seeds. add green chilli and add curry leaves. saute until crispy..
- Add hing and turmic powder.Now add chili powder and amchur powder and saute well..
- Now add oats and poha. And add chana dal and season seeds. And mix well..
- Add the khakhra. And add sugar and salt. Mix and saute on medium flame 1 minute.Our chivda is ready..
Oats chivda recipe with step by step photos. This chivda recipe is a savory mixture of roasted oats, sauteed nuts, spices and herbs. You can even pack the chivda in tiffin box or serve as Diwali savory snack. Also oats don't double up in size as poha, hence the dry fruits used are less in quantity. Roast the oats and poha separately over a medium flame until crisp.
If you find this Oats and poha chivda recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.