Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo's no-bake cheesecake recipe. To cook oreo's no-bake cheesecake you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake:
- You need of Oreo's cookies.
- Get of Butter.
- Take of slabs of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Get of Vanilla Extract.
- Use of milk (warmed).
- Provide of Gelatin (about 1 Tbs.).
Steps to make Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake:
- Prep: Separate Oreos away from cookie and cream in two separate bowls..
- Put the cookies in a food processor and pulverize cookie to dust. Put crushed cookies in bowl. Take 1/2 cup of cookie dust and set it aside for later. Melt butter. Add butter to crushed cookie in bowl. Mix to get the consistency of wet sand. Dump "wet sand" in a spring form pan. Flatten evenly the bottom of pan, locked. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan on medium high heat, add cream cheese, Oreo cream, sugar and (clear, if you have it) vanilla extract. Stir till smooth, no lumps! Meanwhile, put milk in microwave for 30 seconds. Add gelatin to milk and stir to combine thoroughly. Add to cream cheese mixture. Cook and stir till boil. Remove from heat and add mixture to spring pan. Smooth out till flat. Add 1/2 cup extra cookie dust on top to cover completely. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!!!.
If you find this Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.