Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked pork chops and rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pork chops and rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
One of the primary types of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Most folks already know that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops and rice recipe. You can cook baked pork chops and rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked pork chops and rice:
- Prepare 5 of Assorted pork chops.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of chopped fresh mushrooms.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped.
- Use 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Get 2 cups of hot water.
- Provide of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked white rice.
- Use of Oil for browning.
Steps to make Baked pork chops and rice:
- Preheat oven to 350. Season and brown the chops in oil in a large iron skillet or heavy pan. Just brown them well, not cooked through. Remove from skillet to a platter..
- Add the mushrooms and onions, and season, and a tad more oil if needed, to the skillet. Cook those for a few minutes until soft and brown..
- Add the bullion cubes to the water and crush and stir. Add the water to the skillet and scrape up the bits from the bottom. Add the rice and stir. Add the chops to the skillet and cover with foil. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes. Let sit covered when done for about 10 minutes then eat up!!.
Mushroom Soup Baked Pork Chops and Rice The Kitchen Magpie. Baked Pork Chops with Brown Rice and Mushrooms Baking and Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves. This Baked Pork Chops with Fried Rice (焗豬扒飯) is a classic Cantonese cuisine that I started to eat when I was a little kid. Even though my lovely daughter has adapted to Western foods, she loves this dish very much. Whenever we go into any Chinese café (茶餐廳 Cha Chaan Teng ), she would.
If you find this Baked pork chops and rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.