Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Garlic butter baked pork chop recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic butter baked pork chop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic butter baked pork chop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Your health can be greatly improved by simply eating a lot of berries. You will find that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Most people already know that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic butter baked pork chop recipe. To make garlic butter baked pork chop you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic butter baked pork chop:
- Prepare 1 package of pork chop bone in.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic diced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of thyme.
Instructions to make Garlic butter baked pork chop:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Salt and pepper both sides of your pork chops.
- Get a fry pan screaming hot with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. fry/brown both sides of pork chops approximately 2 minutes each side..
- In another pan mix, and heat your butter, garlic, and thyme..
- After pork chops are browned, cover chops with garlic butter sauce and put chops in oven for approximately 12 minutes, check Internal tempura to be 145..
- This up is really screwing up it needs some work. In the ingredients section that is 4 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of thyme.
My family devoured them and wanted more! These Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are a a definite keeper in our meal rotations. Spoon garlic butter pork chops as they cook. Heat a skillet on medium-high heat. As pork chops brown on the other side, stir garlic slightly and ladle butter/oil, lemon juice, and garlic from pan over the pork.
If you find this Garlic butter baked pork chop recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.