Recipe of Ultimate Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. And now you know green tea can help improve your mood as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse cheesecake recipe. You can have chocolate mousse cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake:
- Get of Crust.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of gram cracker crumbs.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Take of Cake.
- Use 3 packages of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Get 4 oz of white chocolate.
- Get of Top.
- Use 8 oz of PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh raspberries.
- Get 1 oz of White chocolate.
- Prepare 2 cup of cool whip.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake:
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Mix crumbs, 1 Tbsp sugar and melted butter..
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 10 minute.
- Melt 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on package..
- Beat plain cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended..
- add melted white chocolate mix well..
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mix on low after each just until blended. Poor over crust..
- BAKE 50 to 55 mins or until center is almost set.
- run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim..
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls..
- SPOON Philadelphia indulgence into a medium bowl; stir until creamy..
- Add cool whip; whisk until blended.
- Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries..
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CHEESECAKE Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipe. And it tastes even better than it looks. A crunchy Oreo crust topped with silky, smooth chocolate mousse and. This Cheesecake Chocolate Mousse is incredibly easy to make, and is extremely rich. I didn't have enough chocolate mousse for a pie and I didn't have enough cream cheese for a cheesecake.
If you find this Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.