Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe. To cook thai green salmon with fragrant rice you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare thai green salmon with fragrant rice:
- Get 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 stick of lemongrass stalks, finely chopped.
- Take 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Take 35 grams of green thai curry paste.
- Take 300 grams of jasmine rice.
- You need 200 grams of trimmed green beans.
- Get 2 of salmon fillets, skins removed.
- Take 10 grams of fresh coriander.
- Get 1 of lime, quartered.
Instructions to make thai green salmon with fragrant rice:
- put coconut milk, chicken stock, lemon grass (finely chopped) and curry paste in a large saucepan. bring to the boil and simmer until the paste dissolves, stirring with a wooden spoon..
- cut the beans down into smaller pieces, about 3 or 4 cuts across the length. add the beans and rice to the pan and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes on a medium heat. be sure to store with a wooden soon to prevent sticking, and all the rice can absorb the liquid.
- lay the salmon on the rice, put a lid on and cook for 5 to 8 minutes. the fish should be just cooked through..
- plate up and garnish with plenty of coriander and lime wedges..
- perfect with a dry white italian wine.
If you find this thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.