Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Jay's Meatball Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jay's Meatball Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jay's Meatball Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Your state of health can be greatly improved by simply eating plenty of berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the primary reasons you should be eating berries. Yet another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jay's meatball sauce recipe. You can cook jay's meatball sauce using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jay's Meatball Sauce:
- You need 500 grams of Passata with Garlic and Herbs.
- Use 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 1 of red onion.
- Take 1 of glug good olive oil.
- Use of sea salt.
- Use 15 of swedish meatballs (ikea).
Steps to make Jay's Meatball Sauce:
- Finely chop the red onion and add the olive oil to a saucepan to heat up..
- With the oil hot, sauté the onions until soft.
- Whilst the onions are cooking, grind up the fennel seeds in a pestle and mortar..
- Add the ground fennel to the onions and let it cook for a minute..
- Add the red wine vinegar to the saucepan and let the moisture simmer away..
- Add the passata and nutmeg to the saucepan and bring to the boil..
- Use a stick blender to liquidate until smooth (optional).
- Salt to taste and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the meatballs and simmer until heated through..
- Serve over freshly cooked al dente spaghetti and sprinkle with shavings of some top notch Parmesan..
If you find this Jay's Meatball Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.