Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry soup recipe. To cook thai coconut curry soup you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Take 1 of large package Turkey fillets.
- Take 2 (900 ml) of Chicken Broth.
- Use 2 cans (500 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- Provide 1 bunch of Carrots.
- You need 2 of Broccoli crowns.
- Provide 2 of Red Peppers.
- Take 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass.
- Take 1 handful of Thai birdseye chiles.
- You need 4 of Green chiles.
- Prepare 2 of small Shallots.
- Take 1 of small bunch Cilantro leaves.
- Provide 3-4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 1/2 jar of Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Hot curry powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil..
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot..
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: – Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms.
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot..
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot..
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through..
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes..
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked..
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.