Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kwetiau goreng (fried rice-flat noodle) – indonesia recipe. You can cook kwetiau goreng (fried rice-flat noodle) – indonesia using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia:
- Prepare 1 of plate of Kwetiau noodle.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 3 tbs of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Use of <>Ground seasoning:.
- Provide 1 clove of onion.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 of peace of candlenut.
- Get of Bird eye chili if you like.
- You need of <>as much as you want of (you can skip tho):.
- Provide of Bok choy.
- Use of Cabbage.
- Take of Carrot.
- Use of Sausages/meat ball/cooked chicken meat/cooked seafood.
- Take of Sweet soy sauce (usually I use 2-3 tbs).
- Get of Tomato sauce (usually 1-2 tbs).
- Use of Chopped celery.
Instructions to make Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia:
- If you have dried kwetiau noodle, prepare it as the instruction on the packaging. If you have the fresh one, make sure you separate it each other (not stick each other) by soak it in cold water..
- Cut off the vegetables, sausages, meatball and the chicken. Cut the carrot into slices..
- Heat the cooking oil and stir fry the ground seasoning.
- Set aside the seasoning before it totally cooked then add the egg and stir-fry.
- Add the carrot first and then other vegetables, sausages/meatball/chicken/seafood, the noodle, sweet soy sauce, tomato sauce and water.
- After a while, add the celery, evaluate the taste. You can add cucumber as garnish..
- Enjoy it and welcome to Indonesia :).
If you find this Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.