Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy blackened salmon with dill tarragon sour cream dip recipe. You can cook easy blackened salmon with dill tarragon sour cream dip using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip:
- Take of main ingredient.
- Get 1 of Salmon steak ( You can make up to 8 or more).
- Prepare of Fish Coating.
- Take 1 of Chili Powder Seasoning.
- Provide 1 of Sazon Goya Seasoning (Usually found in mexican food isle).
- Prepare 1 of Black Pepper Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Garlic Powder Seasoning.
- Get of Dip.
- Use 1 small of Tub of Sour Cream.
- Get 1 of Dill Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Tarragon Flakes Seasoning.
Steps to make Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip:
- Thaw fish if frozen.
- Heat small or medium (depending on how many steaks you plan to make) frying pan to medium heat.
- Add small spoonful of butter (for one steak, add more butter for more steaks).
- Melt butter evenly through pan.
- Add salmon steak to pan, cook lightly on one side and then flip it over.
- Coat the lightly cooked side with the chili powder, Sazon Goya, and Black pepper (A little less black pepper than the first two) to the point where it coats the fish almost so you can no longer see the fish (it us up to you if you want to add a small amount of the Garlic Powder or not).
- Flip the fish over again and do the same to the other side..
- Cook the fish evenly and make sure the coating on both side is slightly black.
- To make the dip place some Sour Cream in a bowl and add the Tarragon and Dill, however much you want to add. If you want the dip thicker then add a small amount of mayo or miracle whip.
- For a side I usually make some rice with a little butter and salt, also sometimes add seaweed and soy sauce as well..
- Also as a side I will have veggies of some sort! Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.