Recipe of Favorite Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Sweet Potato Chips recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Sweet Potato Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potato chips recipe. To cook baked sweet potato chips you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Sweet Potato Chips:
- Use of small or medium sweet potatoes.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Get of Fresh Rosemary.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Chips:
- First, wash and peel the sweet potatoes and slice them with a knife or slicer into chips. Slice the sweet potatoes as thinly as possible to maximize the crispiness potential!.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Bake them at a high temperature for about 20 minutes instead of baking them at a lower temperature for a longer period. A long, low bake (say 375°F or below) will result in tender sweet potatoes, but never crisp..
- Next add to a large mixing bowl with olive oil, salt & pepper, and rosemary. Toss until coated well..
- Don’t overcrowd the baking sheet. Spread the sweet potato slices into a single, even layer, leaving space around each slice. When too many ingredients are on one baking sheet, the heat from the sheet gets trapped under the food and creates steam, and the sweet potato slices will be tender instead of crisp..
- Let the sweet potato chips cool on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes after you take them out of the oven..
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato Chips recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.